Looking for the easiest way to top up credit?
See below for all possible ways of topping up, including online top-up.
- Pop-up windows must be enabled in your browser to allow online top-up. This can be done in Chrome in Settings/Advanced Settings/Site settings/Pop-ups and redirects.
- Top up credit at more than 4,900 locations in the Czech Republic. Every vendor who offers Sazka top-up displays the Sazka logo on their door.
- To top up OpenCall SIM cards, simply enter the telephone number and select O2 (provider of top-up service) in the list of operators.
- OpenCall SIM cards can be topped up at ATMs of the following banks:
Select O2 in the list of operators.
- When topping up OpenCall SIM cards, use O2 top-up cards. Top-up cards can be bought at your nearest newsagent. Find your nearest one in the list of sales points.
- Type *102*(14-digit code on top-up card)# into the display or top up using the online service.
- Your credit will then be added to the current balance on your OpenCall telephone number.
- Credit can be topped up on the online banking services of the following banks:
Select O2 in the list of operators in the app.
- OpenCall SIM cards can be topped up at the following shops and petrol station networks:
- Česká pošta, Rossmann, Tesco, Žabka, ESO market, PEPCO
- Shell, OMV, Benzina, Agip, Euro Oil, Pap Oil, Robin Oil and others.
- Select O2 (provider of top-up service) in the list of operators.