Only available now
1GB EXTRA FREE!
Get a top‑up bonus!
We are giving away data for free for each top-up until the end of the year!
How do I get it?
Top up at least 300 CZK of credit and get 1 GB extra for active data packages!
Take advantage of this special offer as many times as you want.
You automatically get 1 GB of data extra free every time you top up at least 300 CZK.TOP UP CREDIT
Looking for the easiest way to top up credit?
See below for all possible ways of topping up, including online top-up.
- Pop-up windows must be enabled in your browser to allow online top-up. This can be done in Chrome in Settings/Advanced Settings/Site settings/Pop-ups and redirects.
- Top up credit at more than 4,900 locations in the Czech Republic. Every vendor who offers Sazka top-up displays the Sazka logo on their door.
- To top up OpenCall SIM cards, simply enter the telephone number and select O2 (provider of top-up service) in the list of operators.
- OpenCall SIM cards can be topped up at ATMs of the following banks:
Select O2 in the list of operators.
- When topping up OpenCall SIM cards, use O2 top-up cards. Top-up cards can be bought at your nearest newsagent. Find your nearest one in the list of sales points.
- Type *102*(14-digit code on top-up card)# into the display or top up using the online service.
- Your credit will then be added to the current balance on your OpenCall telephone number.
- Credit can be topped up on the online banking services of the following banks:
Select O2 in the list of operators in the app.
- OpenCall SIM cards can be topped up at the following shops and petrol station networks:
- Česká pošta, Rossmann, Tesco, Žabka, ESO market, PEPCO
- Shell, OMV, Benzina, MOL, EuroOil.
- Select O2 (provider of top-up service) in the list of operators.