|Service||Price in CZK incl. VAT|
|Time information (+420 606 000 606 z MT O2)||10,00|
- The prices are expressed in CZK per minute incl. VAT
- Minimum call duration is a minute. Then the price is applied on a per-second basis.
|Services 141xx||Price in CZK incl. VAT|
|14111 – Assistance for Request for Information on the existence of electronic communications networks||10,00|
|14112 – Time||10,00|
|14114 – Sportka, Sazka, Š10 and Euromilions (results)||10,00|
|14116 – weather forecast||10,00|
|14144 – taxiservice (Tick Tack)||10,00|
- The prices are expressed in CZK per minute incl. VAT
- The minimum call duration subject to charges in calls made to no. 141xx is two minutes. Then the price is applied on a per-minute basis.
|The 14yxx calls with “y” = 0, 2-9 (commercial services) are priced as calls to fixed networks depending on tariff/s chosen by the customer.|
|Service 1180, 1181 a 1188 – Information line||Price in CZK incl. VAT|
|Price per minute for calls||34,90|
- Information services allow to connect the call to the requested number. This connected call is charged the same price as calls to the relevant information service.
- 1180, 1181: Service of call connection are provided within fixed and mobile networks in the Czech Republic, within intenational calls is call connection possible for call to zones 1 and 6. Service 1188 provides information about national telephone numbers (numbers in the Czech Republic) with the possibility of subsequent call connection.
- Calling to Information lines is only possible within the Czech Republic. This service is not reachable from abroad.
- The minimum call duration is one minute. After the elapse of the 60 seconds, each call will be charged on a per minute basis (applies to each initiated minute of call).
|12xx services (important operator services available country-wide)||Price in CZK incl. VAT|
|12yxx services (important operator services available country-wide)||Price in CZK incl. VAT|
|12yxx (with y = 4, 7, 8 and 9 except 12727)||10,00|
|12727 – Voice key at The Prague Castle||10,00|
- The option to enter a payment order, based on which goods and services provided by partners could be paid for from the credit is activated on prepaid cards by default. The list of partners and their contact info are available on www.o2.cz/3partner and on www.darcovskasms.cz. The duty to issue a bill rests with the partner upon Subscriber’s request.
- Subscribers can activate/deactivate their payment transactions after dialling customer line no. 778 820 820 or *88 (from OpenCall mobile network).
- Payment orders can be placed in a form of audiotext call, sending SMS to a special number (Premium SMS, Donor SMS) or by confirming the order on the Internet (m-payment).
- The number to which the audiotext call is made has the following form – 90X AB CD ZZ, where X represents the service character, AB stands for the minute price or for a connection incl. VAT and CD ZZ identifies the partner. The total transferred price for prefixes 900, 906 and 909 depends on the call interval, minute rate and minimum charged call interval, and the prefix 908 is charged with a fixed rate for executed calls regardless of the interval.
- Premium SMS: the ordering Premium SMS MO is texted to 7-digit (90y AB XY) or 5-digit (90y AB) numbers, where ‘z’ indicates the type of service, AB indicates the partner and XY the amount to be paid in CZK.
- By texting the ordering SMS MO to a 5-digit number the Subscriber provides their consent with transferring the sum or more sums to the partner, provided that the partner texts back a confirmation Premium SMS MT from an 8-digit number 90z AB XYZ, where XYZ refers to the transferred amount in CZK. In response to one ordering Premium SMS MO, the Subscriber may receive more confirmation Premium SMS MT, depending on partner’s offer, with the sum to be transferred to the partner’s account based on each confirmation Premium SMS.Reception of confirmation Premium SMS MT can be
- cancelled by texting STOP NAME OF THE CANCELLED SERVICE to the number, to which the Subscriber has texted the ordering Premium SMS MO. The Subscriber may cancel all confirmation Premium SMS MT and transfer of sums for services provided to the Subscriber on the respective phone number by texting Premium SMS MO reading STOP ALL. Texting Premium SMS MO to a 5-digit number and texting cancellation Premium SMS is charged as a standard SMS according to the Subscriber’s tariff.
- Misuse of benefits provided within a tariff or marketing event: Misuse means, among others,
- (a) artificial or automatic generation of calls or SMS,
- (b) use of benefit primarily for gaining any other financial benefit for the Subscriber / third party in access of the provided benefit at the cost of O2
- (c) use of benefit beyond the expected maximum by the Susbcriber i.e. above the volume of 10 000 minutes of calls or 10 000 SMS/MMS per month(If the billing period of a specific benefit or price within a specific bundle is shorter than a standard billing period the number of units will be proportionally reduced).
- O2 has the right to apply standard tariff charges unless the Subscriber proves that this was a standard use of service. Misuse is forbidden.
- Bonus credit – a credit offered to the subscriber during O2 marketing campaign. The bonus credit is valid for one month unless otherwise specified in the conditions of the marketing campaign. The validity period of the bonus credit will not be prolonged through a standard credit top up. The acquisition of the bonus credit will not prolong the validity of the standard credit. The bonus credit cannot be used for payment transactions and calls to premium numbers.
- Initial credit – validity of initial credit is 180 days and won´t be prolonged through a standard credit top up.
- Data volume – the lump-sum price of a tariff or a bundle will include a basic volume of data for a prepaid period that will be automatically renewed up to three times within the prepaid period depending on how the subscriber uses their data. Making a data connection after the exhaustion of the data volume is considered to be an explicit request for further provision of services through the data volume renewal. Each renewed data volume can be used only within the given prepaid period of the data tariff or bundle. Drawdown of data beyond basic data volume is charged per unit price of data volume renewal based on the corresponding tariff. Renewal parameters can be set up in the mojeo2.cz application. Automatic data volume renewal does not apply to the Mobile data charged according to the rates of use.
- Connection to O2 -ate for the setup of connection to subscriber numbers of the O2 Mobile voice service, the Bleskmobil and O2 Family services.
- International rate – it is applied to calls from O2 subscriber numbers to a number with a prefix different from +420.
- Special rate – trate of outgoing call and SMS – equal for all tariffs. No free unites are applied.
- Rate per SMS specified for each tariff – rate of outgoing SMS to Czech mobile operator networks – does not apply to SMS charged by special rate.
- Free minutes / toll-free calls – free calls up to the defined limit of minutes or specific destination and time of call applied during a given billing period to national rate of calls subject to charges. This does not apply to calls to premium numbers.
- Free SMS / toll-free SMS – toll-free SMS applied in the given billing period to outgoing text messages to all Czech mobile networks.
- Roaming – is a service that enables using O2 services in the networks of foreign operators subject to roaming agreement. Roaming can be used in any territory covered by the signal of the foreign operator.
- Video-calls – the same terms and conditions and fees apply to the connection as the fees for standard calls in the given direction.
- Změny podmínek tarifů – v současné době probíhají migrace účastníků tarifů, které již nejsou v aktuální nabídce. Tarify, na které jsou účastníci migrováni, a jejich podmínky jsou účastníkovi oznamovány formou SMS nejméně 31 dní před změnou.
Overview of connection and billing method in the Czech Republic
|Type of call||Billing method|
|Outgoing Video-call||National rate – by the tariff|
|Outgoing call to Colour lines||3.00 CZK incl. VAT|
|Outgoing call to Voice box (960 xxx xxx xxx)||National rate to fixed lines by the tariff|
|Payment transaction||Special rate|
|Outgoing international call||Special rate|
|Outgoing international Video-call||Special rate|
|Outgoing call to Information and Operator services||Special rate|
|Outgoing international call – NetCall *55||Special rate|
|Data and fax communication||Special rate|
|Sending of SMS / MMS from OpenCall SIM card||National rate – by the tariff|
|Sending of SMS from OpenCall SIM card to fixed lines and international numbers||Rate CZK 4,90 incl. VAT|
|Sending MMS from OpenCall SIM card to international numbers||Rate CZK 7,90 incl. VAT|
|SMS from Internet – paid service||National rate – by the tariff|
||Free of charge|
|Public service line:
||Free of charge|
|*88; +420778820820 – OpenCall line||Free of charge|
|numbers with 800 prefix
||Free of charge|
|Numbers with prefix:
||Rate for calls outside of the OpenCall network|
||National rate to fixed lines by the tariff|
||3.00 CZK incl. VAT|
One-off fees and monthly fee for SIM card services
|Service||Price with VAT|
|Activation fee for OpenCall prepaid service *1||99,-|
|Identification of malicious/nuisance calls (the price includes 1 – 5 numbers)||250,-|
|Backup of contacts on subscriber’s storage media||99,-|
*1 Aktivační poplatek je poplatek spojený s náklady na aktivaci služby a distribuci SIM karty. Je zahrnutý v ceně OpenCall předplacené sady.
How to active the SIM card?
- Activation of our new SIM card is very easy – activate it by outgoing paid call or SMS. You will be informed about activation via SMS.
Credit Top up
- Separate O2 vouchers.
Credit and SIM card validity
- A prepaid card is valid for 12 months since the latest top-up. The common credit gained by standard top-op shall be ascribed to the Subscriber 24 hours after the top-up at the latest. Validity of the credit (common and bonus) depends on the value of the one-off top-up and is determined by the top-up with the longest expiration. The validity of the bonus credit does not depend on the validity of common credit.
- From 1.1.2017 won´t be possible to use the initial credit for payment transactions and calls to information lines.
- The highest possible value of the sum of the common and bonus credit is CZK 200,000.